Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Very First Blog - Who Woulda Thunk It


Well, it feels almost illicit, sneaking in and setting up a blog site. Actually, it was quite confusing. Which privacy set-up do I use, what is a widget, which presentation should I choose. It’s all too confusing. Anyway, I have now morphed the Empty Nest Diary into a blog site, jumping right into the 21st century. For those who care, I think I’m still going to keep up the old version at least for a while until I figure out how safe this is. It also may be my last blog, because I have a penchant for forgetting the website and/or the password. If so, check out the old version or have a great life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Papa Kane. I've missed ya.

The Bostons said...

I LOVE IT! This is great! Just make sure you don't include any first and last names of anyone. And don't put anything you'll be doing in the future. And don't post where you or others live, including photos (ie, of the outside of your house, car with license plate, etc). I think those are the safety basics. -Kel